If you have lost your pet, please post the following information in the Post a Lost Pet link below:
- Your name and contact information.
- The location where your pet was last seen. This is especially important as it can help people locate your pet!
- A complete description of your pet including any behavior characteristics that may stand out.
- The date your pet went missing.
Please be as detailed as you can as any piece of information, no matter how small, may help bring your pet home.
Please include a photograph in your posting. Images should be 72 dpi and no larger than 300 pixels x 300 pixels.
In order to ensure that your content will go through, please make sure to click Newington, Waterford or Westport in the segmentation menu and click the "Populate IPTC Data" button when you upload your picture. If you do not take these steps, your posting and picture will not appear on our website.
If you have found a pet, please view the owner submitted listings below.
Lost Tiger Cat in Plainville
Lost Male Tiger Cat (male) named Buster. 3/22/17 in the Sheltered Ponds Condo area of Plainville, CT (190 Tomlinson Ave) Skittish indoor cat somehow got out. If seen please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 860-793-2749
Missing Brown/Grey Cat named "Boom!"
email@example.com / 860-302-8394
Our brown / grey tabby cat named BOOM went missing 3/23/17 at 6pm.
Missing tiger cat in Avon
If anyone in the area of Avon, CT sees a stray cat or one matching the description, please call us!
- Our indoor cat named Boom got outside on 3/23/17. She is a short haired brownish grey tabby. Sweet and curious. She is microchipped and spayed. If seen please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help bring Remy back home
Please help my family find our pet cat named Remy. We believe he snuck out of the house earlier today (3/23) and my Family is devastated. We adopted Remy for our kids this past Christmas and we love him so much. He is a house cat and has never been outside. If seen please contact Jmaysonet627@yahoo.com Mr.Maysonet@gmail.com 917-582-0347
Lost cat - Gray and white short hair - windsor locks
Lost at 90 main st windsor locks, ct
Very friendly, Neutered male, Gray and white, short hair. Please contact Susan.email@example.com, 540-429-8660
Black shih tzu lost in Hamden
My dog has been missing since Saturday the 18th from Hamden Ct.
BRING CHERIE HOME
She is about 22 pounds and is a black shihtzu mix with a little white.
If you have any information please contact me.
- 17 lb Manchester terrier
Cherie was adopted on March 3 from KY. The door was opened and this little pup bolted out. If seen, please contact 4013399214 SSOTIS@COX.NET
Missing Brown Pomeranian *REWARD* in Berlin, CT
- Gunny being happy laying down
He is the sweetest dog in the world, he never barks and just enjoys a nice petting.
Lost black male cat with white in Norwalk
He was last seen after breakfast around 6:30AM by the Atlantic Inn on the Berlin Turnpike. Please call 860-837-3747
Fern2899@gmail.com / 203-667-2981
- Lost my cat, his name is gizmo (giz or gizzy) he is an indoor/outdoor cat, he is very friendly last seen was 3/14/2017.. He has a black body with white paws and has mainly a white chest/neck area! Located in silvermine area of Norwalk! Please if anyone has seen him please let me know! Fern2899@gmail.com / 203-667-2981
Lost Black & White Cat @ Flax Hill
- Lost on March 14 Tuesday near Flax Hill Rd & Ricky Ln
Last seen Monday night march 13 in the vicinity of Flax Hill Road, Ricky Lane. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 203-981-9019